ORTEC is software based on advanced mathematical modeling that allows you to optimize box packing, pallet picking/building, truck and container loading, and routes directly within SAP workflows.
ORTEC solutions are seamlessly integrated with SAP and the SAP S/4 HANA environment.
ORTEC is a certified SAP solution.
Manufacturing and commercial companies looking to enhance their sales and logistics planning, as well as optimize their logistics operations.
The implementation of ORTEC ensures the achievement of sustainability goals through significant reductions in CO2 emissions.
ORTEC emerges as the best end-to-end solution for load planning and cost-effective, sustainable logistics processes. This is achieved through route planning, optimization of order quantities, palletization, and efficient use of space in vehicles.
More benefits for your business
- Reduction in planning time
- 15% reduction in shipment costs
- Improved efficiency of activities
- Standardization of sales and logistics planning, pallet building, and truck loading
- The best customer service and service level compliance
- Reduction of carbon footprint
- Improved safety and compliance with legal transportation regulations (axle load restrictions for truck)
- Loading optimization (container, truck)
- Identifying the most effective routes and optimizing load balancing to reduce transportation costs
The regulation of vehicle usage enables the management of loading plans in full compliance with safety measures. This operation minimizes operational costs, errors, and damaged products.
Moreover, the implementation of the ORTEC software ensures the achievement of sustainability goals through significant reductions in CO2 emissions.
Load planning with 3D visualization
ORTEC Routing and Dispatch
ORTEC Routing and Dispatch is a cutting-edge solution for load planning on vehicles and dispatch.
Software as a Service (SaaS) connected to various web applications that supports role-based access control and enables real-time monitoring of changes and its operators for any Business Unit.
What is ORTEC Routing and Dispatch?
- All-in-one platform for logistic operations management
- Integrated optimization techniques with options for decision support in pick-up and shipping
- Flexible planning for drivers and vehicles, taking into account resource status, estimated arrival time (ETA), and order location
- Optimization of Batch process planning with real-time visibility into shipments and execution in a single interface.
- Data Analysis Platform for data collection and organization, learning from past decisions through transmitted reports.
- Integration with SAP and other ERP systems for optimized communication with drivers and carriers through mobile applications and collaboration portals.
- Centralized and scalable architecture supporting medium to large-sized enterprises.
- Real-time alarm notifications for immediate issue resolution.
- Multi-user, multi-environment, and constantly active 24/7 shipping and planning system.
Why choose ORTEC Routing and Dispatch?
- Enhanced horizontal collaboration through optimized distribution of orders among various business units.
- Load factor optimization, reduction of empty kilometers, and transit vehicles, leading to a significant decrease in CO2 emissions.
- Cost savings in transportation through reduced distances, driving times, and improved vehicle utilization.
- Considerable reduction in planning and shipping times.
- Increased transparency in route planning and vehicle costs.
- Streamlined and more structured communication flows with drivers and carriers.
- Greater adaptability to urgent changes in less time.
- Graphical representation of results through reports and tables.
- Optimized customer service with the automatic insertion of restrictions such as in-store delivery slots.
- Increased ROI supported by successful global case studies.
- Cost savings through centralized implementation: a single application – and a single interface – between your SAP system and onboard devices.
- Regular release of updates ensuring state-of-the-art and innovative system features.